Nuffnang Ads

Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Borneo Hornbill Festival 2013 - Ms. Sarawak Ethnic Pageant Iban (Kumang)

 
Ooooohhhhaaaaa..........
 
 
 
I bet most of you have already selected your favourites....Well it's the season again for Borneo Hornbill Festival 2013!
 
It has bigger and better format now...different titles, more titles (BHF 2013 included our neighbouring sister Sabah into this ethnic pageant), more subsidiary titles to be won thanks to the generous sponsorship...and not forgetting to mention that the contestants are judged based on other factors including their knowledge on conservation of Hornbills and culture...
 
So who will win the next Ms. Sarawak Ethnic Pageant Iban title? I guess you have to come and watch for yourself...I had my fair share in 2011 and managed to introduce the Ngepan Indu Iban Saribas that supposedly to be extinct, but this costume made its comeback after ages being somewhat buried and unremembered. Thank you Borneo Hornbill Festival for giving me the chance to showcase this ancient costume.
 
Subsequently, at the 2012 Borneo Hornbill Festival, many maidens came with even more never been seen costumes and I am glad to be part to see this magnificent showcase of unique ngepan Iban.
 
So come one come all, I know I will be there...why not you?
 
Early birds will get their tickets at RM30.....

No comments: